Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Play Suspended

I didn't have enough time/energy to get organized this week. It was the second week of school and a cellular genomics class is kicking my ass already.


The good news - I'm doing really good on the sweat challenge, and am in the final stretch of Cloak. I hit the 71K word marker this morning!!


I'm hoping to wrap up the draft this weekend and shelf that project to tackle my next one.


So, anyway, if you came here in search of a Thursday Thirteen, I give you instead . . .
eye candy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep scrolling . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is Mathais. I'm sure he's glad to meet you.







8 comments:

A. Catherine Noon said...

Here, fishie fishie!

Kathleen Oxley said...

*fans self* Thanks for the mancandy, hun! And good luck with class and those final pages!! *hugs*

Unhinged said...

Man, I can't top Noony.

But me likes the third photo best-ish.

I can't believe all you have going on, but I'm right behind you. Yep. Behind you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks goils! *g*

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Is he available over the counter or do I need a prescription?

Anonymous said...

I can write you one . . . =p

Nadir said...

Woof! Loffly man, that one.

Uh, I tagged (http://edenseternal.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged.html) but you are busy, I know, so don't feel you have to do it too. ^-^ *licks*

Byz. said...

I'm on my way to bed...Yikes! What will I be dreaming about. LOL
Amazing work load you've picked up girl! I anticipate seeing your name of the New York 'Best Sellers' list before I'm too much older :)