Saturday, April 26, 2008

Drat!

Despite my best efforts to fly under the radar, I've been tagged again, though I'm blaming Fey for this one.

Here we go, quick and dirty. And by dirty, I don't mean in the good way, so get your mind out of the gutter! Srsly. *sigh*

You're feeling: Like I need a Red Bull in the worst possible way, but I'm not going to give in that easy. I still have to get through tomorrow.

To your left: My living room, complete with two lounging cats and one lounging humanoid of the weekend male variety.

On your mind: Red Bull. I'm rather single-minded by the time I reach this point. That, and the list of other things I must do when I finish this post.

Last meal included: Mom's chinese pepper steak, with a lemon fruit bar for desert. MMmm.

You sometimes find it hard to: Get up on time in the morning. If my body had it's own way with me, I'd sleep 10 hours a night instead of 5.

The weather: A nondescript grey. Could be rainy, could be sunny. I'll wait five minutes. *waits* Hm. Still grey.

Something you have a collection of: Post cards! I love them! Everywhere I go, I buy one and write to myself. I love receiving them too. I also have about 5000 basketball cards that I plan to go through, value, and sell on eBay. Someday. *snort*

A smell that cheers you up: Fresh mint. It's invigorating.

A smell that can ruin your mood: Alcohol on someone's breath. *shudders*

How long since you last shaved: Uh...

Current state of your hair: *snort* It's a custom style. I call it 'Saturday'.

Largest thing on your desk/workspace (not computer): TBR pile.

Your skill with chopsticks: I manage not to look like a fool, but I walk away hungry.

Which section do you head for first in a bookstore: Nowadays, usually the new releases, then the romance section, then the sci-fi/fantasy, then the general fiction. I can't wait until urban fantasy/paranormal has its own section someday, so I won't have to make such a big loop. *lol*

Something you are craving: Red Bull, dammit. Keep rubbing it in, will ya? Okay, and a pedicure.

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Fey said it best: Is it over yet? When the hell is Bush getting kicked out? is it over yet?

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Last time I was 'hospitalized', I was 12.

Favourite place to go for a quiet moment: Park up the street from my work. It lets me get worlds away from the workday.

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Make-up artist. I thought about it for a while. Still love it. But there are too many other things I want to do.

Something that freaks you out a little: Flying on an airplane. A lot.

Something you have eaten a little too much of lately: Lemon fruit bars from Dreyers. In fact, I think it's time for another one!

You have never: Scuba-dived, bungee-jumped, or sky-dived. And I never will.

You never want to: Ha. Two for one! biggrin

The three people I'm tagging: Most of my fellow mischief makers have answered these already, and I will spare the rest of you.

2 comments:

Tess Miller said...

Love your answers to the tagged questions. Red Bull huh? For me it's Diet Coke and I'm not as strong as you are. I give in frequently, sometimes as many as three a day. My bones will be as brittle as glass before long at this rate.
I love the current list of reads, I love Sherilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter's as well. Did I tell you I have her autograh? She came to SLC two years ago for a Romance Writer's Convention.
Keep up the good work, and give in to the need for a lemon treat.

Anonymous said...

What is this Red Bull of which you speak?