Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

My thank-the-stars-I'm-so-lucky-to- have-her critique partner Thomma Lyn is celebrating the release of her novel Mirror Blue today, from Black Lyon publishing's Literary Love Story imprint.

I just had to publicly squee.

The eBook is available from Black Lyon today, and the paperback will be available next week.

I plan on doing both a review and an interview in the coming weeks, and Thomma Lyn is on a virtual book tour through June. If you're hunkering for a character-driven story to suck you in and pull on your heartstrings, I *highly* recommend this book.

Here's the blurb:

He’s her first chance at love.
She’s his last.

Free spirit Aphra Porter never thought Isaac Lightfoot would remember
the letter she wrote to him years before. But by some miracle, he does. Now a
successful Web site designer in her thirties, Aphra meets the man whose writing
talents she’s always idolized—an encounter that leaves her spinning. No longer
is Isaac a distant image, but a flesh and blood man who looks at her like no one
has looked at her before.

A critically acclaimed author and Vietnam war hero, Isaac is one tough
bear of a man. Faced with the physical and emotional scars of war, a
relationship with a daunting age difference, and an ex-wife bent on tearing
Aphra from his life, he’s about to learn that leaving the past behind and
building a new life can be the toughest battle of all.

2 comments:

Thomma Lyn said...

Thanks so much, my dear friend and critique partner, for the shout-out and the SQUEE and your support! You are such a sweetheart.

Thank you for saying you're lucky to have me. I think I'm the one who's lucky to have you, sweetie!

((((((superSQUEEhumongohugs))))))

Unknown said...

Congratulations Thomma! I hope that your book is a huge success. Have a wonderful time on our tour, and I hope to get to know you more soon! Gwen has managed to drag me along to try my hand at writing in this genre. ;) She comes by her talents most honestly! lol Best of luck and I will be sure to get a copy when it's released!